Ensuring Access to a
New Era of Human Health
A world where equitable, widespread access to evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapy transforms the whole of human health.
Ensuring everyone in the U.S. can and will get the support they need accessing psychedelic-assisted therapy.
FDA-approved psychedelic therapies will face obstacles as they enter the mainstream: accessibility, affordability and representation.
The National Psychedelics Association is a non-profit creating products, services, and infrastructure essential to overcome these challenges so that non-prescription psychedelic-assisted care can expand safely and consistently across the US.
NPA Products and services to include:
* Participant assessments
* Provider and service matching
* Adverse event and participant outcomes reporting
* Compliance reporting
* Training on research and protocols
* Banking services
* Liability and professional malpractice insurance
* Federal, state, and local advocacy
* Marketing and publishing support
* Networking & Events